Accounting & Tax Services

Bay Area Accounting Firm

Accounting Firm for Small Businesses

Bay Area accounting firm Chahal & Associates, Inc. is a trusted financial advisor for small businesses. We offer accounting, bookkeeping and tax planning services along with practical guidance aimed at helping your business succeed.

Small businesses are constantly under pressure to reduce costs in order to stay competitive. At Chahal & Associates, Inc. we help our clients establish a practical budget and offer strategies for managing your finances better so your business can continue to grow. Our extensive knowledge of tax laws allows us to identify options for reducing tax liability for both new and established Bay Area area businesses.

Rather than offering a cookie-cutter approach, we tailor our accounting services to each client’s needs. Some clients outsource all their accounting and bookkeeping tasks to us but if you prefer to keep some functions in-house, we can set up your QuickBooks software and provide on-site training.

To learn more about how we can customize a plan for your business, call Chahal & Associates, Inc. at 510-222-5800 today.

Accounting Services

The environment for small businesses has never been more competitive, so you can benefit from having a highly-qualified Bay Area accounting firm on your side.
Small Business
Payroll Services
QuickBooks Services

Tax Services

As a leading Bay Area accounting firm, we provide comprehensive tax planning and tax preparation services to small and mid-sized businesses.
Tax Planning
Business Tax Preparation
IRS Tax Problems
International Tax Services


Providing accounting services to small businesses is not a one-size-fits-all endeavor. A medical practice, a retail store, an insurance agency and a restaurant each have unique accounting and tax needs.

Watch Our Video

Find out why Chahal & Associates, Inc. is the best choice for accounting and tax services!

Best Tax Accountant in San Francisco Bay Area

Chahal & Associates, Inc. is one of the best tax accountants in 2017 for the San Francisco Bay Area for small businesses by Expertise and Yelp. Three office locations to serve the entire Bay Area.


Latest Blog Posts

7 Best Practices for QuickBooks Online

Even if you’ve been using QuickBooks Online for a long time, it’s good to step back and evaluate your actions. “Best practices” aren’t enforceable rules. They’re simply guidelines businesses commonly follow in one area or another. If you’re in retail, for example, one...

read more

Reach Us

Emeryville Office
1900 Powell Street, Suite 600
Emeryville, CA 94608
Phone: 510-480-0363

San Rafael Office
4040 Civic Center Drive, Suite 200
San Rafael, CA 94903
Phone: 415-318-3996

2300 Henry Avenue
Pinole, CA 94564
Phone: 510-222-5800
Fax: 510-222-5822

Contact Us

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.